The Management Board of Venture INC ASI S.A. (Issuer, Company) informs that in accordance with §13 3 (1) of the Company’s Articles of Association, on March 2, 2021, the shareholder of the Company Jakub Sitarz appointed Ms. Katarzyna Pawłowska as a member of the Supervisory Board of the Issuer.
The issuer provides the curriculum vitae of the new member of the Supervisory Board below:
1. Name, surname, position held or functions performed within the Issuer and the term of office for which the person was appointed
Katarzyna Pawłowska – Member of the Supervisory Board
Term of office: 3 years from the date of appointment
2. Description of qualifications and professional experience
Ms Katarzyna Pawłowska has a university education. She is a graduate of the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics at the University of Wrocław and postgraduate studies in Economic and Commercial Law at the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics at the University of Wrocław. Member of the Bar Association in Wrocław. Ms Katarzyna has been running her own law firm since 2013. He specializes in commercial, civil and criminal law. He has extensive experience in drafting and reviewing contracts as well as establishing and transforming commercial companies.
3. Indication of activities performed by a given person outside the Issuer, when this activity is significant for the Issuer
Ms. Katarzyna Pawłowska does not perform any activities outside the Issuer that could be of significant importance to the Issuer.
4. Indication of all commercial law companies in which, during at least the last three years, the person has been a member of the management or supervisory bodies or a partner, indicating whether the person continues to perform functions in the bodies or is still a partner
In the last five years, Ms Katarzyna Pawłowska has not served in the management and supervisory bodies of any companies.
5. Information on final convictions whereby the person has been convicted of fraudulent offenses for at least the last five years and whether the person has been legally prohibited from acting as a member of management or supervisory bodies in companies for at least the last five years. commercial law
Within the last five years, Ms. Katarzyna Pawłowska has not been convicted of fraudulent acts and has not been officially prohibited from acting as a member of management or supervisory bodies in commercial companies.
6. Details of all cases of bankruptcy, receivership or liquidation, during at least the last five years, in relation to entities in which the person has served as a member of the management or supervisory body
In the last five years, there have been no cases of bankruptcy, receivership or liquidation in relation to entities in which Ms Katarzyna Pawłowska served as a member of the management or supervisory body.
7. Information whether a given person conducts activities that are competitive to that of the issuer and whether he is a partner in a competitive civil partnership or a partnership, or a member of a body of a capital company or a member of a body of any competitive legal person
Ms Katarzyna Pawłowska does not conduct any activity that is competitive to that of the issuer and is not a partner in a competitive civil partnership or a member of a body of a capital company or a member of any body of any competitive legal person
8. Information whether a given person is entered in the register of insolvent debtors kept pursuant to the Act of August 20, 1997 on the National Court Register
Ms Katarzyna Pawłowska is not listed in the register of insolvent debtors kept pursuant to the Act of August 20, 1997 on the National Court Register
Detailed legal basis: § 5 items 4-5) of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of March 29, 2018 on current and periodic information […]
Art. 56 sec. 1 point 2 of the Act on Public Offering – current and periodic information